CUSTOM LABEL DESIGN - Digital
CUSTOM LABEL DESIGN TEMPLATE
Label Size Guide W x H (4.2" x 3")
We supply label templates for our "Ready yo Label" to assist you with the setup of the label.
This CUSTOM LABEL DESIGN SETUP is a design service for your own label.
here's useful information below Industry Guide to the labelling of cosmetics
Labelling of Cosmetics – Consumer product safety
A cosmetic label contains information that helps consumers make informed choices about the products they use, how to safely use the product, and how to contact the manufacturer if questions arise.
The labelling of cosmetics is governed by the Food and Drugs Act, the Cosmetic Regulations, the Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act and the Consumer Packaging and Labelling Regulations.
To comply with these requirements, cosmetic labels must include:
- an ingredient list (using the International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) system)
- the identity of the product, in English and French
- a statement of net quantity in metric units of measurement
- the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor
- warnings or cautions, in English and French
- directions for safe use of the product, in English and French according to provincial requirements
link to see the details