We supply label templates for our "Ready yo Label" and "stock formula product" to assist you with the setup of the label.
here's useful information below Industry Guide to the labelling of cosmetics
Labelling of Cosmetics – Consumer product safety
A cosmetic label contains information that helps consumers make informed choices about the products they use, how to safely use the product, and how to contact the manufacturer if questions arise.
To comply with these requirements, cosmetic labels must include:
- an ingredient list (using the International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI) system)
- the identity of the product, in English and French
- a statement of net quantity in metric units of measurement
- the name and address of the manufacturer or distributor
- warnings or cautions, in English and French
- directions for safe use of the product, in English and French according to provincial requirements
link to see the details